“How Do I Search For Movies On Netflix?” if you have asked this question at anytime then this article is the Perfect answer for you.
Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices.
Netflix is filled with around 1,569 TV series and 4,010 films in an expanding portfolio. And the streaming service claims that its 139 million worldwide subscribers view 140 million hours of content daily.
If you are one of Netflix subscribers you might experience slight difficulty in finding locating that your favourite series or movie, because of this Netflix provides a search tool on its site and mobile applications both iPhone and Android.
How can I Search on Netflix?
Before you Begin to search on the site or App. One must first Launch Netflix, by launching the application on your smartphone or streaming device, or by heading to Netflix.com in a browser.
After launching Go Way up on the screen (or at the top of the sidebar on TV applications) click the search icon, which resembles a magnifying glass.
There are several ways you can search for a program,series or movie on Netflix. Here are:
- By Title: If you search for the title of a TV series or movie, Netflix will display that item and the same shows and movies. If Netflix does not have the series you are searching for, it will reveal the most identical match it can find.
- By Actor: You can also search for the name of the actor or actress. Your search results will reveal the series and films they have appeared in.
- By Director: Also, you can search by the name of a director to locate films and series they have worked on.
- By Genre: If you are searching for a specific type of series, such as sci-fi, fantasy, drama, or comedy, simply type in that search term.
- By Language: Do you prefer Spanish, French, or English? Search for “French movies” to see French-language films, for example.
- By Video Quality: You can search by “UHD” to locate series and films that are in 4K UHD quality.
How To Browse Netflix By Category
- Select “TV Shows” or “Movies” way up on the screen
- A dropdown menu will be visible where you can select a genre directly without needing to scroll to locate it.
This is where we draw the curtain on today’s article on “How Do I Search For Movies On Netflix”. I hope this article have been resourceful to you. Feel free to drop your questions and contributions in the comment section.