The management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) has released the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Results 2020. In this article, you can check your UACE result 2020 online or via SMS.
UACE is also known colloquially as “A-Level”. The examinations for the UACE are administered by the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB). It is comparable to GCE A-Level in the UK.
According to the Board analysis shows that the overall candidates’ performance in the examination shows that a very high percentage of candidates (99.2%) qualified for the award of the UACE, more than the 98.6% of 2019.
How to Check UACE Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UACE Result with your MTN SIM
If you are using am MTN SIM then simply follow send UACE<space>index number to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
How to Check other UNEB Results via SMS:
This is done by sending a simple sms to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
- Airtel Good Morning Offer: Enjoy Free 100MB Data Daily
- How to Borrow Airtime on Vodafone in Ghana
- MTN MyPaKaPaKa – Here is Everything you need to know
- How To Check Your Telenor Mobile Number
- MTN SIM Swap Fraud – Here is Everything you need to know