When you compose and send a text in a chat on Telegram, you are more likely to delete it if it has errors. It’s even more frustrating when you have to retype longer messages just after deleting. In this article we shall be showing you how to edit sent message on telegram either using andriod, IOS and web.
Telegram actually allows you to edit a sent text to save yourself the stress and embarrassment of having to resend a message, correctly. The “Edit” function works quite differently for Android, iOS and its desktop app. You will see that any message you edit would be tagged “Edited”
HOW TO EDIT SENT MESSAGE ON TELEGRAM
Here are the steps on how you can easily edit youor sent message onk an andriod device, iphone or even on your web browser
EDITING SENT MESSAGES ON ANDROID
- Open any conversation where you’ve sent a text. Tap and hold down the text then you’ll see a pencil icon at the top of your screen.
- Tap on the icon to edit the text however you want.
- Select the checkmark button to finish.
Read Also:How To Delete Instagram Account
EDITING SENT MESSAGES ON IOS
- Open any conversation where you’ve sent a text. Tap and hold down the text until a pop-up menu appears.
- Select “Edit” from the menu and apply any changes you want.
- Once done, tap on the checkmark button to finish.
EDITING SENT MESSAGES IN DESKTOP APP
- Open any conversation from the desktop app where you’ve sent a text. Right-click on the text you want to edit.
- Choose the “Edit” option and edit your message accordingly.
- Click the checkmark button to send the text you edited.
This is where we come to the conclusion of this article on how to edit sent message on telegram. So no need to worry about errors in sent messages. Feel free to drop your contributions and questions on your comment box.